Saturday, July 17, 2010

One Little Boy






































.Cohen's favorite thing is to walk Aggie and as an ever faithful dog, Ag is just the best
about following along and never pulling to hard on his leash. This boy never stops.
.Erik hides his hats in the coat closet, but they certainly aren't hidden from Cohen.
Every day we got them out and he would give Grandpa and I our shoes, even when
we didn't need them on and then he would put Daddy's hat on our heads. Sometimes he
even gave us sunglasses to complete the ensemble.
.I am amazed at how well this boy eats. He is learning to enjoy berries, whole wheat bread,
pastas, casseroles and sour gummies. Oh, he does not like in any way, shape or form, baby food.
Eating is not a chore for him, it is an event complete with cartoons.
.My favorite was when Cohen and I would go on walks around the condos and he would hold
my finger with his chubby little hand. He always led the way because he always knows where
he wants to go - to the basketball court to shoot baskets, in his back yard to play in the sprinklers, or around the next condo unit to see the chickens and smell the flowers. We also
discovered a beautiful wind chime so I would always lift him up high so he could ring it.
.He hasn't seen Grandpa and I much in his short life so we were very happy that after about
the first 30 hours he became more comfortable with us. Once when I was playing peek-a-boo in the kitchen curtains with him and then again, when I was reading him a lizard story, Cohen gave me a real kiss. I was so so happy. He hardly ever gives kisses to anyone. I miss that boy and am more than thrilled that he and his family will be here in August. Can't wait for more adventures.








No comments:

Post a Comment