Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I have been home from Tennessee nearly a week and I was thinking about how many hours I've spent doing different things. Arrived home at 2 AM Thursday and that morning at 10:30 I went to the hospital for an injection in my neck for the migraines I get. Afterward, Dean and I shopped at Sam's Club to purchase food for the 4th of July family gathering. Came home and unpacked my bags then worked on getting better at blogging. Made cute patriotic cupcakes and then worked in the yard, downloaded my 700 photos from my trip and went to bed.
Friday morning I woke up early and weeded flower beds for two hours then cleaned the house and got ready for The Readers and The Barkers and Trev to come over for dinner. Unfortunately, Kiley had to work so she missed the fireworks at USU Stadium with us. They were good but Hyrum City's were even better. Grant, Ellie, Addie and Macie loved the firework display at the stadium. Macie was sitting on my lap and kept pointing at them exclaiming,"Oh, pretty," over and over again. I think Danica and I will instill a great love for this holiday in them.
Saturday I just took it easy and caught up on the bills and played alot with the kids. I have many photos of the fourth and Tennessee but they will be added later. When I woke up Saturday I truly thought I was still at Erik's house and I nearly headed the wrong way when I got out of bed. I was excited to go see Cohen, it was all good though cause I got to snuggle with my three girlies. How I missed them and their parents. Plus, Grant is here for a few more weeks.
All the days since then have been nothing but catch up. . . tons of house work, endless yard work and I even dejunked and organized the storage area downstairs today. I am not happy unless my little world is organized. I will be done by Friday. Poor Dad, he has been living with one ornery harpie. I can only hope he will hang in there until my emotions even out. Even I can't stand myself. Thank goodness for an awesome family, because those memories of little Payton, seeing Sher again and getting her great hugs, meeting Chad's kids, watching him spin in Tai Kwon Do, adventuring with Erik and Allison in the gorgeous Appalachians, holding Coco's little chubby hand when we went on walks - they are what keep me going sometimes. And to all my kids that live close, thank you for wanting to spend time with Dad and I. That means the world to us. You are the best. Love ya all so much. Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment