Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just Trying to Feel Better Scrapping











So, yesterday Bri and I spent the day cleaning her
apartment til' it was spic and span. She then treated
me to lunch at Cafe Sabor which was delectable.
Energy yesterday, ill today. I was OK until noon then
I crashed after spending the morning cleaning my own
house. So to forget how lousy I feel, like I have the flu -
Dad doesn't feel well either so stay away! I worked on
sb pages for awhile and here is what I finished and some
are ones I just did this afternoon. Yes, I am going to miss
Grant. He is such a great kid and he is always willing to
hang out with me and explain the details of video games,
bow shooting, and hospital dramas when he was four. The
photos of Kylie were ones I took just prior to her USU grad.
That was a really fun day although it was so cold and it was May!





No comments:

Post a Comment