Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween







Dad and I dressed up for the ward Halloween carnival. It was memorable because our activity chairman is an interior designer and the decorations were based on a black forest. Tree branches were sprayed black, then mounted in buckets with rocks to hold them up. There were 200 cut outs of bats which I helped hang in the gym, spider webbing, lights and really cool games for the kids. I got to be the pirate that ran a kids game filled with magic potions. Even the adults dressed up for this one. The best had to be Quinn and Jodi Whitaker. Quinn is 6'7" and Jodi is 5'11". They came as Frankenstein and his bride. Great costumes. So I will be awaiting every one's updates of Halloween. We didn't take very many pics, but here they are. That cheesy smile is because I have decaying teeth but I guess you can't really see it. Dad just needs a horse, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment